Timber Handling Crane Simulator
Allowing the students gains a complete knowledge of the functioning of these machines.
When the student use the real machine, he should manage it fluently, knowing every risky and danger situations.
The simulator is designed for cranes which manipulate timber, even modifying parts of the loading area; it could be used for other types of materials, like metal, aluminium, electronic scrap, bulk products or recyclable materials.
Simulate the operating position crane SENNEBOGEN model 840 and 870, including all controls:
- Main controls
- Two joystick levers
- Two pedals
- Security lever
- Emergency button (software)
- Movements’ speeds
- Original SENNEBOGEN control panel simulating functionalities like: Brake rotating mechanism, Automatic axle suspension system, Unlock the switch up/down, ECO switch, Automatic Idle Speed, Floating position of the arm
Scenarios of the crane simulator:
- Unload up to 20 trucks and arranged it in stockpile
- Unload in a rainy days, it simulate a wet timber (wood)
- Unload during windy conditions
- Stowing goods higher than 4 meters
- Unload different size and longitudes of timber
- Unload from a pile to place it on the truck
- Types and quantity of errors
- Loading /Unloading average time per truck
- Evolution of the personal skills during the exercises
63” TV SCEEN
Reproduce with total realism the machine behaviour: Lifting, transport of cargo, simulating movement’ speed controlled by the student.
Viewpoint can be internal or external and the wind velocity can be adjusted.